Sunday, March 13, 2011

Murder In The Front Row

Indeed... Coming this Fall from Bazillion Points:

(Probably not the final cover..)

I don't want to spoil the surprise and fun, so all I'll say is that after seeing the epic Tom Gabriel Fischer book Only Death Is Real, Bazillion Points was the only publisher I even thought about working with on a project like this. The fact that Bazillion Points contacted me to do this proves, once again, that The Rock Godz work in mysterious ways. Harald and I grew up a mile from each other and have known each other since we were teenage Metalheads; the Circle of Life is completed again... for Metal.

In the meantime, click HERE for the official Bazillion Points press release and HERE for a brief interview that I gave to Noisecreep about the project. I'll post updates about this as they become official. Also, be sure and catch Harald on tour with D.R.I. throughout the rest of the year! Now cue Exodus:

Murder in the front row
Crowd begins to bang
And there's blood upon the stage
Bang your head against the stage
And metal takes its price
Bonded by blood