Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Overlord

Sixty-three years ago today.

If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll do what I always do when I encounter indifference about History: Exclaim "What the fuck...", shake my head in dismay, and walk away to rant about it in this space.

Those who fail to learn from History are doomed to listen to crap music.
On a Music Geek note, Umlaut's Favorite WW2 Songs are:
  • Aces High - Iron Maiden
  • Angel Of Death - Slayer
  • Bomber - Motörhead
  • Chattanooga Choo Choo - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra
  • I Was A Kamikazi Pilot - Hoodoo Gurus
  • I'll Be Seeing You - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
  • The Longest Day - Iron Maiden
  • ME 262 - Blue Öyster Cult
  • Sentimental Journey - Les Brown & His Orchestra
  • The Messerschmitt Pilot's Severed Hand - Thee Headcoats
  • We'll Meet Again - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra


FLASH.... THUNDER.