Friday, October 03, 2008

Check Back In A Year

A year from now, after the anger and bitterness has long passed through my system, I will be able to write about my recent experience in what Hunter S. Thompson called "a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs"... I'm giving myself a year.

Until then I can only offer this Mix CD that represents my latest Shallow Money Trench experience:
  1. Career Opportunities - The Clash
  2. Seasons In The Abyss - Slayer
  3. Psychosocial - Slipknot
  4. No Feelings - Sex Pistols
  5. What Is And What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin
  6. Out Ta Get Me - Guns N' Roses
  7. 4 Words (To Choke Upon) - Bullet For My Valentine
  8. Die With Your Boots On - Iron Maiden
  9. (I Won't) Pay Your Price - Motörhead
  10. The KKK Took My Baby Away - Ramones
  11. Walk With Me In Hell - Lamb Of God
  12. California Waiting - Kings Of Leon
  13. Will Someone Shoot That Fucking Snake - Gallows
  14. Screaming For Vengeance - Judas Priest
  15. Warriors Of Time - Black Tide
  16. Fade To Black (Live in Moscow - 1991) - Metallica
  17. Stone Dead Forever - Motörhead
  18. Clampdown - The Clash
Others got it far worse than me, but it was a good run under the circumstances. Check back in a year 'cause it should make for a good story once perspective kicks in.. C.U. then.