Thursday, March 12, 2009

For Whom The Bell Tolls

The exciting sequel to I'll Never Talk Sh*t About That Band Again.

I was planning to keep this on the down low until after the event... but since so many people have gotten wind of it I'll throw y'all a bone.. sort of...


I'm not gonna go into any details about this right now.. Mainly because I'm still processing it.. I'm processing the magnitude of it... I'm processing a shitload of memories... I'm processing how it all started with a cassette tape I received in the mail 27 years ago.

All I will say is that I'm stunned and amazed how The Millionaire Rock Stars are treating this event.. I'm sure no other band has done what Metallica are doing to share this moment in their career with people from their earliest days.. There was a time when we were all just pimply-faced teenagers who lived for one thing: METAL.. and The Millionaire Rock Stars are honoring and validating those times. Amazing.

You can say what you want about this band, but not everything you want to believe about them is true. In many respects they are still that same band who we knew (or felt like we knew) back in The Day..

Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say right now... In the meantime, click HERE to read my old buddy Spidaman's take on this latest chapter in our lives.

TO BE CONTINUED.