Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Megadeath [sic]

While doing research in the Umlaut Archives for a project at the request of a certain Heavy Metal Rock Star, I came across this piece of historical literature:


I'm almost positive this was THE very first article ever written about Megadeath [sic] aka "Megadeth". It was originally published in Issue #1 of my fanzine Whiplash (that I published with my old buddy Sam Kress... R.I.P..) circa late 1983. Reading it again here in the 21st Century, it's not bad writing for a 19-year old Metalhead who hated English classes in high school. I learned about the written word on the streets, man!

For more history about Whiplash click HERE. Also, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so for 1K words on my history with Megadeth click HERE.

A million years ago.