Thursday, December 09, 2004

Living Vicariously

Submitted by Tour Manager Doug:

Seems like only yesterday that I was waiting in line for Krokus at The Old Waldorf. Tonight I'm at the Billboard Music Awards live on t.v. from Las Vegas:
  • Britney Spears just walked by as I was talking to Gwen Stefani's manager.
  • Yellowcard stopped to say "Hi".
  • I walked so close to Stevie Wonder that I could feel the breeze on my hand.
  • Beyonce smiled and said "Hi".
  • Mick Mars looks like absolute hell. I bet he dies in the next year.
Blah blah blah.

I'm rushing out soon to catch a charter flight so that we can get more sleep tonight before appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tomorrow (We = Green Day).

Home tonight instead of 'Stayed Awake All Night' will be 'Long Stick Goes Boom'.

Umlaut believes that Krokus have probably been the catalyst for more things than people realize. Legend has it that Doug and Umlaut met at a Krokus show circa 1982. Doug roams the Earth enabling Rock Stars to be Rock Stars. Umlaut lives vicariously through his Lock 'N Loll lifestyle and wants to write his memoirs.