Friday, October 21, 2005

The 21

Umlaut stole this idea from another blog.

21 Albums That "Changed" My Life (in general biographical order):

1. KISS - Alive!
2. Cheap Trick - At Budokan
3. The Who - Quadrophenia
4. Black Sabbath - Paranoid
5. Judas Priest - Unleashed In The East

6. Iron Maiden - Killers
7. Metallica - Kill 'Em All
8. R.E.M. - Reckoning
9. Billy Bragg - Back To Basics
10. Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks
11. Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
12. Redd Kross - Third Eye
13. The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
14. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - From Her To Eternity
15. Iggy and the Stooges - Raw Power
16. Thee Headcoats - The Earls Of Suavedom
17. Melvins - Bullhead
18. Neurosis - Souls At Zero
19. John Coltrane - Coltrane Plays The Blues
20. Thelonius Monk - Alone In San Francisco
21. Dirty Three - Horse Stories
While typing this I listened to Bullhead by the Melvins for the first time in 6 years (I'm not exaggerating... For certain reasons I haven't listened to the Melvins in a long, long time...). Motherfuck... what an amazing album.


"Little pigs and little, little heartleaks... I just thought you'd enjoy.."