Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Holy Diver

..... and now for something completely different.



Christ Rocks [click for link]


"Here are three things I recommend to have a victorious Christian Life:

1. Pray to God everyday. Talk with Him

2. Read the Bible, a little each day, and do what it says.

3. Go to a radical onfire bible believing Church. Not one that is stuffy and boring, but one where Jesus is alive in the people you see going there. One where they carry their bibles, and talk about their faith in public. One where people live what they preach."

"I had all the albums that a guy could want. I was really into Ozzy and Van Halen. I didn't go a day without Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. Ronnie James Dio was one of my faves. I loved the power that heavy metal music gave off. The louder the better. I lined my bedroom with album covers. You name it I had it. And I listened at high VOLUMES!!!"

"Iron Maiden let me down, Ronnie James didn't satisfy my soul like he used to."


Umlaut says: There but for the grace of Dog go I... but Maiden didn't let you down, dude. YOU let MAIDEN down!

So say we all.

"Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..." - Dio