Monday, July 10, 2006

Seasons In The Sun

It's been a weird year for Umlaut (both good and bad) and following the World Cup has been an excellent supplement to my life. F-U-N.

Italy v. France - Delores Park, San Francisco
(Pic by Umlaut)

"We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...."


"Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me. I was the black sheep of the family.."


THANKS to Miatomic, Jayne, Missy, Mirna, Todd, Dema, Brad, Ginger, David, and Nesrin for adding to my F-U-N with their company and / or sharing. Also, THANKS to Skychick for tolerating my Futbol Fever.

Click HERE if you missed Miatomic's World Cup 2002 memories.

Here's to World Cup 2010... And it's only 2 years 'til Euro 2008 (Dude, Italy and France are in the same qualifying group!)... AND it's only around 40 days 'til The Premiership season starts.

FUTBOL!