Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sister Christian

Ben Folds is opening for John Mayer all Summer... However, judging from the comment cards left by attendees of the June 5th Mayer / Folds show at San Jose's HP Pavilion, some of Mayer's fanbase lack both a sense of irony and a sense of humor. Evidently Folds' cover of Dr. Dre's 'Bitches Ain't Shit' was a bit much for some in the suburban crowd:


Irony is a dish best served cold... and now you know why Umlaut left San Jose for The Big City... But wait a minute! Dude! My baby sister was at the San Jose show!! Should I be outraged too? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Also, I had no idea John Mayer was a "children's" act? Wasn't his first big crap hit song about some chick's body being a wonderland? At least that's what I read in Rolling Stone once.

Thanks to TMD for sharing this and for giving my sister her first +1.
SLAYER.